Milton Milton Sterilising Fluid 12x500ml
Milton Sterilising Fluid allows you to sterilise in 15 minutes only, killing all bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores (tough dormant bacteria). It has been used in hospitals for many years as a simple and very reliable method.
To be used for sterilising breast feeding equipment and all babies feeding utensils, including bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys and weaning items.
The Milton solution is harmless and leaves no unpleasant taste or odour, so there is no need to rinse after use - utensils are safe for your baby to use immediately.
Warning: Keep away from children. When in contact with the eye, rinse well and contact a specialist. If swallowed contact a doctor and show the packaging. Do not use in combination with other products as toxic gases may be released (chlorine). Do not use on metal.
- Article number