Terms & Conditions
Kelly's Expat Shopping (Kellys Cash & Carry)
KVK (chamber of office) number 61551759
1. Nothing in this agreement affects your statutory rights.
2. At our sole discretion we may change any part of this site. It is your responsibility to check if any alterations have occurred and any further orders placed by you, will constitute your acceptance of these terms.
3. All descriptions and weights are those of the original manufacture and are intended to give a general description of the goods. The weight to be shipped includes the weight of packaging for the goods.
4: Non-Stock Items: In the event a brand / quantity combination being unavailable or discontinued, we will act according to the information supplied by the customer on the order details screen. a) If an item is not available in the requested weight and the customer has requested we supply a different weight combination, then we will attempt to supply a larger quantity of the same item type but in smaller weights, the total weight will either equal or exceed the original amount requested, or an appropriate refund will be given. b) If an item is not available in the requested brand, and the customer has requested we supply a different brand, we will supply an alternative brand of the same or greater value, or an appropriate refund will be given. c) If a customer has requested we delay dispatch until a brand or weight is available, we will hold onto the order for up to a maximum of 30 days, at which point we will contact the customer for further instructions.
5. Dispatch and Delivery: Delivery times are based on our couriers and are approximate. It is your responsibility to ensure someone is available to accept delivery. If for any reason we can not dispatch your order within 2 working days, we will notify you by e-mail.
6. Currency: All payments shall be made in Euros.
7. Card Payments: We do accept Credit Card payments online.
8 . Liability: Kellys Expat Shopping will accept no responsibility or cost whatsoever if delivery of any product is delayed as a result of anything out of its control; i.e. Act Of God, flood, fire, war, industrial action.
9. Taxes and Duties: 9% on food products, 21% on alcoholic and non food items. a) The customer is responsible for all import duties and taxes, which may be levied once the package reaches the customer's country of residence. If the customer is unsure of the relevant import duty and tax rates, they should contact their local customers office for further information. Kellys Expat Shopping cannot be held responsible for the actions of any Customs Departments who choose to open and interfere with any package.
b) VAT is charged on items depending on the delivery country, cardholders country and customer VAT status. VAT invoices may be supplied upon request. Kellys Expat Shopping reserves the right to discount items depending on customer VAT status.
10. Legal Rights: The contract between the customer and Kelly's Expat Shopping shall be governed solely by the current laws of The Netherlands.
11. Contact details: Kellys Expat Shopping, Luifelbaan 50, 2242 KV, Wassenaar, email: [email protected]