Als u een account bij ons heeft, meld u dan aan.
Dont have an account? Registreren
Step-by-step guide of our order procedure.
You will not see any prices if you don't have an approved account. Please sign-up following the steps below.
1. Sign-up with an account with your company details. Please fill in all details carefully*.
- Desktop: Click 'My account' on the top-right and click 'register' below the log-in screen to register.
- Mobile: Click the two stripes at the top-right of your screen and click 'login/register' and click 'register' below the log-in screen to register.
- VAT number needs to be validated by the VIES - please check your vat number at: https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/?locale=en
2. We will check your company details within 48 hours and provide feedback
3. If your account is approved you will receive a confirmation e-mail - you can now log-in
3. Start shopping and go to check-out -> make sure to reach the minimum order quantity of €500,- on all orders.
- Any digital payment methods (Ideal, Bancontact, Credit Cards etc.): you will get re-directed to our payment provider Mollie. Please complete payment there. We will automatically be updated about your payment status.
- Bank transfer: Please transfer the outstanding balance from the invoice you will receive in your order information within 48 hours for us to process your order.
We got your order, we got your payment, we got your items. The only thing you got to do is sell it all and come back for more :-)
For any information regarding shipping, please find it here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please find answers to Frequently asked questions here. This covers issues like expiration date information, not seeing any prices, damaged goods upon arrival etc.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us. The fastest way to contact us is by sending a Whatsapp to +316 21 38 43 96. You can also call us on the same number or send us an e-mail at [email protected]
*Any faults in delivery address and contact details could end in delayed deliveries and/or surcharges.