Dr Oetker Dr Oetker Gelatine Powder 6x3x12G
Dr Oetker Gelatine Powder - get the perfect jellies everytime! Whether you're making a fantastic flan, hearty homemade ice-cream, a terrific terrine and so much more - this versatile powder can help make it perfect every time!
- Use quantities of gelatine and liquid as stated in your recipe.
- One sachet (12g) sets 1 pint (570ml) of liquid.
- To set 1 pint of liquid, sprinkle the gelatine sachet into a little hot water (approx. 8tbsp) to dissolve it.
- Always add gelatine to liquid, not the other way around.
- Stir briskly until thoroughly mixed and then add to the remaining liquid that you want to set.
- 1 powder sachet is the equivalent to approximately 4 leaves of gelatine.
If the gelatine does not thoroughly dissolve, stand the jug or bowl in a pan of warm water over a low heat.
Never allow gelatine mixture to boil as it can prevent a good set being achieved!
Over at Dr Oetker, they're helping you get those Great British Bake Off vibes in your very own kitchen. Producing a variety of products to help with your baking - Chocolate Chips, Colourful Icings, Sprinkles and so much more! Dr. Oetker believe baking brings joy on so many levels! So go on, share in the joy, get some baking inspiration and your recipe ready and stock up on Dr Oetker's full selection here at Kelly's.
- Article number